[IPp] Pen Pals

I have been approached by quite a few children and parents of children with
diabetes lately who are looking for Pen Pals.  I have decided to create a
central data base with the names and addresses of those who would like to be
involved or find a pen pal.  I am thinking that I will work it this way... I
will gather the child's name, address, age, and possibly interests.  They
will then be able to choose if they want to have their address added to a
list to be sent out to kids looking for pen pals or if they would like to
receive a list and choose who they would like to write to (of course option
three is to be both on the outgoing list and receive the list).  The entire
data base will be held by me only. I will only share with those who ask and
give permission for their information to be shared.

If you are interested in this idea or your child would like to find a pen
pal with diabetes please contact me privately.

(mom to Liam 6yr dx3/00; eagerly awaiting the arrival of his Cozmo pump and
his pump start)