From: Rachel [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 9:46 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] What was your biggest hurdle?

Easy: We didn't start Cole on the pump soon enough!  LOL!

 Cole was dx'd at 23 months old & I was too scared to start him on the pump (I
am a single mom). We started with Animas when he was 4 & I am kicking myself
that I didn't put him on it when he was dx'd. I LOVE pumping!!!!

Rachel - Single mom to Cole, 5 - dx'd @ 23 months, pumping with Animas @ 4

"Erickson, Morgan [CC]" <email @ redacted> wrote:

We are working on getting our 3 year old a pump.

I'm curious what others feel was their biggest hurdle, or challenge,
when they first started the pump with their kids, especially young ones
like mine.

Thanks!

Morgan
Father to Torrie (11), Jon (9), Elizabeth (4), and Allie (3) Dx'd
12/9/2002