RE: [IPp] Re: [IP] constipation/Celiac

Can you please forward Renee's answer?  I can't find it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Mcarthur [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 12:14 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] constipation/Celiac

  Renee, I want to Thank You so much for very educated answer to this question.
have asked many times what Celiac Disease was but never got a really informed
answer. I do not think my son has this but it has been mentioned so many times
in this and other diabetes groups that I wanted to know about it. Thank you
again. Barb mom to Bryan 14 dx'd 8/01 pumping 4/03

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?