Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] constipation/Celiac

 Renee, I want to Thank You so much for very educated answer to this question. I
have asked many times what Celiac Disease was but never got a really informed
answer. I do not think my son has this but it has been mentioned so many times
in this and other diabetes groups that I wanted to know about it. Thank you
again. Barb mom to Bryan 14 dx'd 8/01 pumping 4/03

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?