Re: [IPp] Re: [IP] constipation/Celiac

This was a very informative email. My daughter's endo has been screening all
his patients for the last two years. If he did not do so we would no have know
our daughter had celiac either as she did not exhibit the usual symthoms.
Although now that she is gluten free  (for two months) she already appears to
have more energy and is in a better mood.
Claudia (mom to Tess -turned 16 10/25/03)