[IPp] Bolus for high fat meals

I am having no luck figuring out how to keep blood sugars down overnight when
a high fat meal is eaten for dinner- pizza, hot dogs, chicken wings- all
 cause very high spikes in my boys (ages 6 & 9) several hours later. We try dual
wave bolus's- but they go really low right away and then spike up later.  Last
night , after pizza at 8 pm they were fine at bed time (10:30 pm) and then
 awoke at 3 am spiking over 400.Any suggestions? I do not believe it is the
rates since when they have lower fat meals we do not have this problem