RE: [IPp] re: sites & Sils vs. QuickSet questions

Meghan started with the comfort (sils by another name), but we just
tried the Quick-sets and she said it didn't hurt as much.  I don't know
how much of that was because of her not being able to see the huge
needle the comforts have or not.  So far it is sticking okay, but I have
heard that Quick-sets tend to come out easier than the comforts.  We'll
have to see how it goes.  Donna (mom to Meghan, 7, pumping Animas)