Re: [IPp] Re: types of sites

 We use the silhouettes and have had no problems in 6 months of using them. We
also only use the stomach. My son is 14 and this is the only place he willl use.
He is the one who has to use them and he knows what is comfortable for him. We
have never used any nimbing cream. It takes too long and my son says it only
pinches once in awhile. Most of the time he does not feel it. Hope this helps.
BArb

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.