[IPp] overcorrecting lows

Someone recently mentioned what they used to bring a low up without
overcorrecting.  We like the small Juicy Juice fruit boxes. (flavors are
apple, grape and fruit punch)  Can get them in a nine pack at the grocery
store.  They are only 15 g. a box so it is perfect for a low and raises my
son's blood sugar about 45 points.

We are also looking for boxer shorts with pockets.  Didn't know they made
such an animal.  I tried Target last night and none of their's had them with
the pocket.  I will try the other stores mentioned.  Thanks alot.

Debbie Crawford