[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #474

In a message dated 10/23/2003 11:03:52 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Do you know what brand these are?
Barbara, We have Joe Boxer ones from Super Kmart; Cherokee brand from Target;
High Sierra from Mervynns; and Big Dogs from a Big Dogs outlet store outside
of Dallas. They are usually sold as sleep shorts, but all have good elastic
and we pull the drawstring out. It's funny the things this disease does to us.
Anytime we travel outside our little country area; I always shop for boxers
 with pockets and new sugar free stuff we don't get at home! Speaking of which,
at bedtime we were having a hard time not overcorrecting like with juice and I
found Capri Sun SPORT drinks with only 16g of carbs. They bring Jake up 40-50
points without sending him high. We were using 12g of carb YOO-HOO Lite
 chocolate drinks at bedtime and our district quit getting them. We are still
 about that one, but we are going to Colorado in Feb. and I plan on stocking up.
Trena (mom to Jake 12)