[IPp] Time change and pumps

Hi Sarah,
   I actually change the time on his pump at 1:00am (that way when you
change it back it will be 12:00am and that's when the 1st basal starts).  I
will let Johnny sleep in that extra hour.  I figure since blood sugars act
differently while your child is sleeping, why not let him sleep longer and
get that same basal rate during that time.  It works for us anyhow.
Dianne, mom to Johnny 11