From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Lori jacobbi
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 4:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: types of sites

What is the difference between the silhouette and quick set? We just started
 pumping on Tuesday and use the sil-serter because that's what "They" gave us.
 the quick set less painful? Also the nurse from Minimed told us we could use
arm, thigh,butt and abdomen. The abdomen anywhere from an inch away from the
 navel around to the back. As long as you could pinch up skin you could use it
a site. I personally think I will just stick to the stomach for a while.