[IPp] Re: types of sites

In a message dated 10/22/2003 7:25:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Perhaps you already told me.. what type of site does Sigrid use?  We have
recently switched Andrea to the QuickSet because the Silhouette/Essential
was so traumatic for her.  She likes the QuickSet a lot better.  We found
a little kink when we pulled it (2 1/2 days after inserting), but had had
kinks with the sil as well.  How often do you change sites?  Have you had
problems with kinks?  Where does Sigrid wear her site?  Andrea has only
had them on her upper rump thus far, but she would like to try her arm
with the QuickSet.
  My daughter Stephanie also prefers the Quick Set, mostly because she
 doesn't have a lot of fat on her tummy and she seems to have problems inserting
as well, as you said, it is traumatic for them, I think they need to come up
 with a different way to put one in the stomach area. We were told that we could
use the upper thighs as a site, I've never heard of using the arms though.

mom to Stephanie, dx'd @ 4, puming since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."