[IPp] Re: Boxers with pockets?

Do you know what brand these are?     My son has been wearing
knit baggy shorts for underwear because they have pockets.
I'd like to find him something a little less bulky for under his

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (21), Allison (18), and Rachel (7 1/2)
Fenton, MO