[IPp] Cross Posting

I want to be sure that everyone on this list knows that we should NOT
cross post.  Having to step in as the volunteer Admin today, there
have been a couple of posts that were addressed this way:

From: "ssssssss" <email @ redacted>
To: "xxxxxxx" <email @ redacted>, "CWD Parents List"
   <email @ redacted>,
   <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: Advanced pump techniques

This has caused several members of CWD to respond to this list.
Their Post bounces because they are not a member here, or are using a
different address for their membership to this List.   As an
Administrator, I have to identify who the person is, if they are a
current member under a different address, or if they were a past
member.   This takes a great deal of TIME which I do not have.  So
PLEASE, do not Cross Post.

Thank you,

George Lovelace
IP Mail Admin