Re: [IPp] Advanced pump techniques

 We usually use the dual wave when we have those slow digesting food sor high
fat foods like pizza or chinese food. We started with 50 percent at the meal and
then the other 50 over a tow to three hour period. We had to play with it a
little and sometimes we use the 30 now 70 over the next two hours because he may
eat more than he should but, he is 14 and a growing boy! It is alot of tial and
error but it it all works out. I hope this helps. Barb

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?