[IPp] Advanced pump techniques

We've been pumping for about a month now.  We've been using a straight
scale, and I'm feeling a bit more confident.  I've successfully adjusted the
basals and carb ratios and I've got Emma coming in between 80 and about 160
fairly consistently now.  The only exception is when she eats something with
for dinner, I'm getting a midnight spike to 220ish.  I'd like to try a square
wave or dual wave bolus, and I'm looking for practical advice on how to use
and when to use them.

I've read Pumping Insulin, but I have trouble applying all the info to
use.  I figured it would be easiest to check with the parental experts!

So...  How do I dose using the pump for a meal I know is going to send her
3-4 hours after eating?

Mom to Madeline 9, Austin 7, Emma 4 dx 10/9/02 - pumping Cozmo 9/22/03,
3, Genevieve & Gracie 1