Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #472

 my son always keeps his pump in his pocket. Jeans,slacks whatever he has on. At
bedtime it jisu attaches to the band of his boxers with the clip that comes with
the pump. I don't let him just flop it around in bed I am afraid he will pull
out his site or that the tubing will get kinked with him rolling on iy. Barb mom
to Bryan 14 dx'd 8/01 pumping 4/03

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?