[IPp] Pump holders

Barb -

 I sew my own for Joshua. Can you sew? It takes less than 5 minutes (ok maybe
10). I use a diaper pin to attach them to the pj's. (Just don't tell Liam it's a
diaper pin! LOL!) If you don't sew, I'll send you a couple gratis just send me
your address.

 After you see what's out there, & the exorbitant prices they charge, you will
find alternatives. I paid $20 for a T-shirt with a pump pocket that would sell
for $4. Ridiculous.

 I also paid $20(?) for a waist pouch that was hot & scratchy & didn't fit
right. Then I found water gun holsters for $4 that fit the pump perfectly &
bought 3. Oh, plus the water guns! Cell phone holsters work too, but they're
more expensive.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com