[IPp] Re: Pump holders

Hi Barb,
My son uses a baby sock safety pinned to his pajama pants waistband.  I'm
sure it would work on underwear too.  I can get 12 socks (6 pair) for
around $3.50 US, much cheaper than a pump pak.  We tried using the Cozmo
clip for the first few weeks and it just didn't seem very secure.  We
purchased a couple of pump pouches from different companies to use during
the day.
Hope this helps,
Sherry Henderson, mom to Andrew (9 dx 2/03 pumping Cozmo 5/03),
Alexandria (9) & Katie (2 1/2)
Tulsa, OK, USA