[IPp] Re: Canada and 504 type plan

Thanks Debbie, for your info.
What province are you in?  I agree that it certainly is luck, when you get a
good principal.  I have experienced six different ones in primary schools and
one was totally awesome (she was with my older children only, before Claire
was at school), one pretty good one, two very mediocre and two terrible ones.
The current principal is in the terrible category for me.  There is another
little DM girl at our school, who started there in Kindergarten, now grade 2.
 Her mom was totally traumatized by this principal as he told her that her child
should be homeschooled, as he couldn't be bothered with handling any "special"
kids.  Two years later she is still too upset by it to tell me the entire

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9