[IPp] Re: Pump holders

Hi Barb!

Claire's pump comes with an awesome swivel clip case.  She likes to wear her
pump stuck inside her undies.....her choice, not mine!

At bedtime, I like the pump to be away from her body heat.  We have a number
of baby or toddler socks that are pinned to all her pajamas, and she puts her
pump in there for the night.  If she is wearing a nightie, she wears "undies"
that are cut-off pajama bottoms that were worn out at the knees by her older
brothers.  We have plenty of those around!  Nice and soft and comfy.

Just a couple of options for you to consider.  You'll probably find that Liam
has his own preferences, so you might ask him what he thinks.

 Barbara, Mum of Claire 9