Re: [IPp] Pump holders

In a message dated 21/10/2003 16:53:31 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> My 6 year old will soon be pumping with the Cozmo and I am starting to
> wonder the best way for him to carry it around. I understand it comes with a
> clip but he loves to sleep in just his underwear. This may not be easy to
> attach a pump to. I have heard of "pump pouches". Are these the best way to
> go and where is the best place to purchase them from?

Hello Barb

We obtained a couple of belts with pouches from the pump company (our's is
 Medtronic Minimed) but I have also purchased one from <A
HREF="www.pumpwearinc.com">www.pumpwearinc.com</A> and
they also sell clothes with pouches stitched into them.  Some people in the UK
buy money belts from High Street shops that are big enough to pop the pump

Mum to Danielle aged 9, diagnosed Aug 2001, pumping since Nov 2002