[IPp] Pump holders

My 6 year old will soon be pumping with the Cozmo and I am starting to
wonder the best way for him to carry it around. I understand it comes with a
clip but he loves to sleep in just his underwear. This may not be easy to
attach a pump to. I have heard of "pump pouches". Are these the best way to
go and where is the best place to purchase them from?
Barb (mom to Liam 6yr dx3/00;and Brandon 9yr)
Newfoundland Canada