[IPp] Re: Pumber Since May, 13 yr old

Kath went on Paradym last May when she was 13, best thing we ever did, same
thing excellent control.  Very nervous about this since we've been doing 4
 shots a day since she was 3 but worth it. At this age the child takes over if
have a good dr. and diab. educator, or pump co. trains you and child. A1c's
higher then our normal still but coming back down (about 7.0, use to be 6.5)
 until you get then hang of this. No more dangerous lows, freedom to eat what
want and when you want, no more worrying about illness, etc.  Much better for
child this age, gives them back their freedom. Any other questions, please

Elaine (Mom of Kath)