Re: [IPp] Canada and 504 type plan

I drew up a plan based on the Americans 504 last year for my daughter
for the same reason that you did.  Our principal agreed it was important
and signed it.  I know we are very lucky and have a very concerned
principal.  Other friends in our district have tried and have been
refused even after they pointed out what our school has in place.  I was
 very specific in my plan of what I expected to occur with Megan.  By
the way she is in grade 2 and has had diabetes since JK.  I have never
had a request turned down by our principal but everything is based on
individual schools here it seems.
Good luck!
Debbie mom to Megan 7 dx'd @4, Madison, 5 and Gillian 2