[IPp] Re: McDonalds

I agree with both of you.  We let our 8 year old Eric eat anything, any
time he wants and tell him he just needs to treat for whatever he eats.
 I've even been out for a little while and left him in the care of his
older brother.  I've come home to find he's (gasp!) gone to
refrigerator, pulled out a snack cup, treated the correct carbs and
eaten it! <BG>  It really removes food as a point of conflict, which, we
hope, will serve him well as he matures.

Andrew & Lisa, parents to Eric, 8 (dx 9/25/00, pumping since 5/08/01)
and Bob, 14