Re: [IPp] Re: McDonalds

 The extra shots were never an option in our house, Bryan who is 14 now and was
12 when diagnosed hated shots of any kind. It was the hardest thing for him to
give himself three shots a day much less cover the carbs with more shots. The
pump has been a lifesaver for us. He still drinks diet pop because he is so used
to it that regular pop is way to sweet and who needs the extra sugar anyway? I
guess we all just have to do what works for us with this beast of a disease. As
we all know that what works today very well may not work tomorrow or next week.

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?