Re: [IPp] Insulin in pumps

In a message dated 10/17/2003 11:34:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> That's one of the symptoms of problems with the particular insulin.
> There should be no "pump-bumps".

With using Novolog???  That's all we've ever used in the pump is Novolog.  So
you think the insulin is causing the bumps?  Because he only gets them if we
leave the site in longer than two days..

Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (7) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8, turning 9 on Dec. 23rd) Non-D...Love My kids!