Re: [IPp] Doubling insulin on hormonal teens

 With my son who is 14 his basal rates are pretty high. In the morning like from
8 am to 4pm he is at 3.0. I think that is high but any less and he has too many
highs. I believe this is totally hormonal and things will change in acouple
years. Barb

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.