Re: [IPp] 2 sites at the same time?

I hear ya!!  I also do all of my sons site changes.  His father is unable to
do them, he was trained to do them, but I don't feel comfortable with him
 doing them and also neither does my son. My sister has done a few for me with
watching...and did a great job.  I just like having someone else for back up.
Having the extra site is also a great idea, don't get me wrong.

Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (7) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99
and Victoria (8, turning 9 on Dec. 23rd) Non-D...Love My kids!