[IPp] IPp - two sites at one time

 <<Before Erica was doing her own insertions, we would leave the old site in as
a backup if we were
 not going to be home an hour after the new site insertion to make sure it was
working. >>

 When I was inserting Joshua's Sils/Essentials at night while he slept, I would
insert the new but not attach the tubing until the morning so that I could make
sure that the site was working. Joshua was amazed to find two sites in the
morning (but then he caught on & would fight the night-time site changes). Now
we've switched to QuickSets & can insert during day light hours!

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com