[IPp] 2 sites at the same time?

Rob & Joan -

 msmom1973 said: <<why don't you teach the grandmother how to do a site

This is too funny!

 But easier said than done. In our house I do ALL the site changes - until
yesterday when daddy pulled out Joshua's site while putting him in his PJ's.
Well, daddy changed the site, filled the tubing & remember to fill the canula!
When I got home from work at 1:00 am, Joshua was at 163. A damn good number for
my little guy.

 But site changes are hard for family members who are not used to doing such
things so I totally understand. I can't see a reason that 2 sites would be

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com