[IPp] Insulin in pumps

Tea -

 <<I went to a new Dr. for my girls and he wants me to switch from Humolog to
Novalog. He said it was better. Other than their made by different companys,
What is the differences? Is one better than the other? What does everyone use in
their pumps?>>

 When Joshua started pumping, I had the endo switch him to NovoLog because I had
heard from pumpers that:

1.  that sites last longer (Joshua's last from 3 - 4 days, I know, BAD Mommy!)

2.  NovoLog holds up better in heat

3.  NovoLog kicks in faster than Humalog

 I don't have anything to back up these claims & have no experience with Joshua
pumping with anything other than NovoLog. Just giving you my reasons for
choosing NovoLog.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com