Re: [IPp] Insulin in pumps

We switched my son (Jeremy, 9) to Novolog this summer.   In his case, he was
clearly not getting 3 days from a site and I heard that can be due to a
sensitivity to Humalog.  At that point we were doing site changes every
other day, which he complied with, but did not love.  So we changed.  He has
consistently gone 3 days with great numbers still on his 3rd day.  I have
noticed that it takes the Novolog slightly longer to get going in Jeremy,
but it seems to have a smoother effect on his b.g. readings.  Also, his
highs and lows are not as extreme.  We really like Novolog and we are glad
we switched.  I hope it works for you, too, but YMMV.

-- Allison

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com