Re: [IPp] First week over

 Congrats Donna it looks like you have graduated to pumper mom elite. We also
love our pump which my son started in April. He is 14 and was diagnosed at 12.
He has so much more freedom. Not saying problems do not arise but they are
easier to handle I think. By the way my niece lives in Melbourne. Barb,mom to
Bryan 14 diagnosed on Aug. 20th 2001 pumpimg paradigm April 8th 2003

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?