Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:12:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] 2 sites at the same time?

We are leaving our 8 year old son with his grandmother for two nights
weekend. It only happens rarely, but we are concerned that he might lose
a site
while we are gone. Our son has never handled a site change on his ! own.
As a
safety measure, we are considering putting in two sites before we leave,
one, and treating the other as a back-up
should he lose the first.  Has anyone ever tried this?

Many thanks,
Rob and Joan Zanger