[IPp] First week over

The pump is absolutely wonderful.  Had a few snags but got through them.
We have done 5 site changes, and yesterday afternoon she leaned back and
watched cartoons while I did it and barely noticed it at all.   Her
numbers have been beautiful since the weekend.  Last night she went to
bed at 150, checked at 2 she was 145, at 4 130, and got up at 125.   Her
basals have really changed since we started though.  Now they are:
2400: 0.20
0200: 0.25
0600: 0.30
1200:  0.25
1900: 0.20
so she is only getting 5.7 units basal daily now.   She was on 9 units
of Lantus.
 <mailto:email @ redacted> Donna
Mom to Meghan, 7 (dx 9/28/02, Animas 10/08/03)
Nicholas, 10 (science fanatic and GameCube addict)
Married to Don for over 11 great years
Living in Melbourne, FL