Re: [IPp] Insulin in pumps

We tried novarapid (novalog) after using humalog for years. It was a sad
mistake as my daughter 13 went to having serious problems and the novalog
did nothing for her.Almost like an allergy and many do not ever say they had
problems so I expect it was something that simply applied to my daughter and
few others.

Many here have had great success with novalog and love it but I think it
will be simply in the end whatever works best will work best so we wish you
the best in finding that out.

Jana in Nova Scotia