[IPp] 2 sites at the same time?

 We are leaving our 8 year old son with his grandmother for two nights this
weekend. It only happens rarely, but we are concerned that he might lose a site
while we are gone. Our son has never handled a site change on his own. As a
safety measure, we are considering putting in two sites before we leave, using
one, and treating the other as a back-up
should he lose the first.  Has anyone ever tried this?

 Many thanks,
 Rob and Joan Zanger