Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:18:34 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Re:Normal Basals

2.   How do you all handle school with these out of control
blood sugar numbers?     Zach can't concentrate or even
see well once he hits 300  (and his vision is perfect normally),
is getting severe headaches by this time,  and then is throwing
up once he reaches 400.     And school sends him home the
minute he reaches 400 anyway ----  which is good since he seems
 to catch any germ that walks past him when his numbers get highso
he's sick and hormonal/growing.      Absenteeism is a
MAJOR problem for him since entering 5th grade and he's in
8th this year.     I would like to get this straightened out before
he actually starts high school and attendance/grades become a
part of his permanent record to be viewed by colleges,  employers,
etc.    Ideas?

 Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up
Service. Try it FREE for one month!