[IPp] using the sil for filling the resevoir

Hey Barb - what a totally McGyver move! That is a great idea, that would be
something I would do - forget the resevoirs, as we only change them once a
month! When we went camping in June, I forgot batteries, and of course they
wore out, luckily we were near civilization, and got some at Shoppers Drug

http://mail2web.com/ .