Re: [IPp] I know I screwed up, but help me figure this out

I don't know if someone already said this, but have you checked the site?
 Our daughter had a high BG last night.  We would bolus and it would not
seem to correct, but then later it would come down slightly.  When we
pulled her site this morning (silhouette), the end of the cannula was at
a 90 degree angle!  No wonder her insulin delivery was inconsistent.
Good luck!  I know I need it !

Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea 4 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03), Alicia 2, and Carlos
4 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!