Re: [IPp] I know I screwed up, but help me figure this out

We were always told to wait two hours to check to see if a low has come down,
and even if they went from 340 down to say 325 after two hours DO NOT bolus
again. Some kids it takes longer for the insulin to be absorbed and as long as
they went down and had no ketones, your all set.

Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!