RE: [IPp] RE: Normal Basals

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Melvin &
Debbie Crawford
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 4:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] RE: Normal Basals

My son is 10 1/2 too and all of a sudden things are out of whack here
too.  Literally one minute ago I just adjusted his basals up.  I feel
like a mom with an infant all of a sudden-things were great-I was
sleeping through the night and now I'm up again-I hope he's getting a
cold and not going through puberty-this sucks!!!!Fayeron
mom to Alex (10, dx'd 8/01, pumping paradigm 4/03), Zack (10), Josh (4),
wife to Bob for 15 years