Re: [IPp] RE: Normal Basals

If his numbers came back down fine in a few days, then if it happens again,
meaning he is having highs at around the same time of day for a few days in a
 row, then you may want to first try a temp basal and see how that goes, instead
of changing his basal permanently.  And in my opinion, 10yrs old isn't too
early for the early stages of puberty.  If it is growth spurts, for my son at
least, I notice he runs high at night time only for about a week and then is
 fine again. And I was told that the growth spurts could happen with the season
changes as well.  I am not sure if that is true or not though.

Sarah  :)   Single- Mom to Matthew (turning 7 on Sept 7th!!!!) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!