Re: [IPp] normal basal?

I have a daughter who is turning 16 this month and has been diabetic for four
years. 12-16 are tremendous growth years and she is currently taking .8 unit
from 6:00 pm to 6;00am and 1.2 unit for the remainder of the day. With boluses
she averages about 45-47 units a day. I also often wonder if this is normal.
Her AC1's are o.k. at around 7 each time we have her tested (every three
months). I believe when they are older (in there tweties) they will need less
insulin again.