[IPp] Glucose Tablets

Dear All,
  Thank you all so much for your support.  Yes, they are treating it as if she
handed out medication, and no, they do NOT have a no food rule as of yet.
They probably will get one now.  Kids share candy all the time in school and
on the bus.
  I was thinking about getting the media involved also.  This school system is
filled with such ignorance it isn't even funny.  This is not the first time I
have thought about bringing the media's attention into effect.  It is a big
decision however, one I am not certain we are ready for.
  I have temporarily pulled my children out of school with the hopes that we
will be able to get financial aide to send the kids to Cape Christian Academy.
I am just so tired of this school and their ignorance.
Thanks to all, and I will keep you updated.
P.S.  They scheduled a manifestation meeting on Thursday for her!