[IPp] Glucose Tablets

Cindy -

 This is definately one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever heard.
Glucose tabs are like Smarties. Your daughter was NOT dispensing prescription
medications for GOD sake! These people must be totally ignorant. I understand
your anger & wish I had some advice. The ADA or the JDRF should be able to help
you, contact both.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com