[IPp] Glucose Tablets

See the links below.  Suspension stood in one case;
child cleared in another.

Michelle

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0n_401.htm

http://www.diabetic-help.com/ffDMNOTDRG.txt

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/people/parentslist.htm

http://www.castleweb.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/parents_cwd

> Type in your e-mail address, click on the
> "Unsubscribe" button, and click Submit. You will
> receive an e-mail confirming that you want to
> unsubscribe. This is required to prevent someone
> else from unsubscribing you. Simply reply to the
> e-mail, in plain text or HTML, and you will be
removed.